Leaderboard

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Experiencing

Another day at work. More about learning today and I'm actually liking it here in the office. Always felt the warmth around me and these people here are super nice! Two days now, and I'm glad I'm doing things rather then rotting. There are tons of things to learn currently and I hope I can cope with it.

Currently 1 thing I hate.. Adapting to working life. Its a burden at the moment actually that as much as I want to stay longer in the office but yet it seems that my concentration ain't sustaining well and the fear of going back== " yea yea I know, I'm a guy and I shouldn't be afraid but dammit. The path I'm taking is pretty darn scary you see and the imaginations just keeps haunting you. Would really wish that I have the money to drive to the office everyday..XD

Learn a certain things today and felt satisfied with the compliment my senior gave me. like really appreciate it and normally that is just what keeps people moving forward. Nuffies are well mannered even though at times they will pull your leg once in a while but hey, laughters happened!

Hmm, got to know I have to start work on wednesday after CNY...which also meant 2days of holidays...Really wanted to see my friends and family back in hometown and I do miss them a lot. Thus decided to apply leave even though I'm not supposed to. =/ Eventually I did just to try my luck you see. If approve I'll be happy and if I didn't get it..well, I'm just an intern. Life's like that for an intern!haha

Hmm, got to know from my mentor today that kids in university are complaining bout the FYP marks and asking parents to write letters to the management complaining about the marks and freely defaming   the examiners. I seriously think it's a cheap shot and unfair to the examiners. What is happening among the parents nowadays??!! like seriously??? did I mention that they got a C+??? dude....it's not even F that you got. What actually makes we as student think that we deserve a better grade if our work ain't up to par? What happened to Self - Assessment value in all of us?

Amount of effort does not matter if the result is shitty. Point of Interest! People in the world don't really care how midnight oils we burnt to finish some task, Clients don't teach you how to do things (you'll have to figure it out yourself, in fact you'll be the luckiest guy in the world if your friends and colleagues are there to help you!) All I want to say is.. Only the Outcome that counts!

Going to mama and papa after being lazy and not trying hard enough is just really spoilt and humiliating moment. How old are you guys now? Please... live in the moment fellow juniors. Going out to working life soon. Can't really be crying everyday can you???

That should be enough, don't really have much strength to be thinking bout these where my life ain't far enough. Reminder to myself everyday I wake up :
1) Be productive!
2) Try to talk more (Still not used to it. Too many new people suddenly makes me anxious and lost)
3) Try to remember all the names.. DAMN I SUCKED AT THIS!
4) Save money... =( KL mmg expensive..
5) If I walk faster = Lose fats faster? XD can someone answer this for me?? or its just my mind playing  tricks on me?

These are the few things going through my mind every morning! haha... Thats all for now. Oh yea! Enjoy your last minute CNY shopping guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular