Leaderboard

Monday 16 January 2012

New chapter Starts : Intern Life

Just came back from work and it was awesome! Got a brief walk through on what' s my job scope is and I really liked all the people around! Came early to work and found out that no one actually was there yet. @@" Lesson learnt : no need so gan cheong wan.

People were nice, funny, and crazy! Lovin' it! Today was a very productive day, not on work but ethics. An incident happened today reminding me to be a humble and get something you wanted in a proper way. Seriously, sometimes those ways that might seems to be a shortcut just doesn't weigh enough to compensate the outcomes.

Believing I'll do just fine in this company and a lot of things to be learnt. Get ready what's coming and need to be hardworking! oh yea.. Part of my job scope on the free time..read 9gag or something similar, post it up and attending movie premier is a must..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular