Leaderboard

Tuesday 31 January 2012

A new Family...

Hey Guys... I know this is old story..but today I had the time of my life. Seriously getting to know people you rarely talk to and me being shy, It's really quite hard to know the people around you. After movie screening, meeting up with few of my old school friends.. Anak boss Cheong Kong, Ken wooi, as well as Chee Ching and Sue ling...Its a very warm feeling for a person who is new in K.L.

But what I'm trying to get is the gathering after the movie screening. The birthday celebration of Andrew Koo and Mr.MIN!!! Wish both of you guys a belated birthday to Min and Birthday in advance to Andrew. I was really glad that I was invited because this is really what I wanted. An unofficial outing with all the nuffies. I'm definitely proud to say that I call myself a Nuffie! Got forced to the dance floor to dance and sharing stories and laughter with one another, truly a new family to me. The most welcoming warm hearted office environment that anyone would kill to work and hang out together in. Me as an Intern would not even dare to talk about the pay as I am ready to give up the pay for the family feel and shall learn whatever that is being thrown to me, even the slightest and easiest job, I Victor Loke will make it the best as it can be on my capability!

Talking to Min after club was really a motivation and assurance for me to do my best in my life and NEVER EVER Break MY own stands/principals! I have my goals in life to set and I will work my ways to achieve it with the help of my God! The blog will be lacking of pictures to attract you guys due to late night post and mostly...MY LAZINESS!!! muahahaha.....but anyway...Who's really gonna spend time in reading my blog?! XD

Deep down, I'm jumping for joy and superb happy choosing to work in Churp Churp and all of you wonder why. What else can an Intern ask for? A great teacher Mikaela! An awesome team leader Michelle Teh, and Tons of lovely colleagues! Everything I learn be it work wise and mistakes that I've made, the forgiveness was given. I am deeply touched and will not fail another time. Got screwed for the first time today as I've forgotten to bring a pen for movie screening attendance. Then Farah told me off, I realized that it was a terrible and stupid mistake. What was I thinking??!! but yet, Mikaela actually console me not to feel bad bout it. That is like...DUDE!!! can't you see the humbleness and willingness to carry the guilt of an Intern together??!! How awesome is that?? My promise to myself! That will NEVER EVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!

owh...this might just be the longest post ever..haha.... Anyway, I'll do my very best to leave a footprint of myself in the office throughout my internship and better still.. Prove I'm worthy of everyone's time as an intern there! Kudos to all everyone!! 2moro is a public holiday btw in KL!!! YAY!!!! AWESOME!!! not forgetting our boss Tim Tiah gave me ANGPAU!!! HAHA!!! two thumbs up all the way!!! Good night everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular