Leaderboard

Sunday 5 February 2012

Doing my Best

A very different weekend indeed!! Stayed in KL instead of going back to hometown was indeed a great choice..got my tickets to Wongfu and it was awesome alongside with Kumara, Dhong,Esther and Sweeli! bump into kenwooi and sengfoo...DAMN!! it's been awhile since I saw both of them..haha...Wongfu did make a huge scene in Taylors and watching my colleague Xinxian winning stuff and taking pictures with them..kinda makes me jello abit..WHY??!!~~hahaha...

Seng foo took this for me!! nais...........


                                              

Anyway...been doing a lot of stuff lately in the office...kinda glad that at least I'm busy with something and I bought a grammar book yesterday...FANTASTIK!! its so frustrating when people tells you that your grammar ain't good and you didn't know how to make it better..So back to basics! buy books and restudy!! hopefully it helps this time...

Let's end this post with few of my favourite videos from wongfu production shall we?haha...



The one that went VIRAL!!!




The making of Still in Love with you - Wang Lee Hom



Now now...What say you guys?? Wongfu 4 Lyfe??!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular