Leaderboard

Wednesday 11 January 2012

New one

Alright....has been ages since the last time I created a Blog...and i wonder how long will this last..haha..well....I think I'll just start of with a new entry on my internship life.. For my friends who might get updates from me...I'll be frequently updating it on here(I hope)..

Oki doki..Came to KL today to get my new room and hell it was..A little bit bumpy at first but managed to settle  down myself now.. Took a few pictures here and there and the only best part was the night view outside my room..You'll know why I highlight it later.

Ate my first meal in KL at a mamak shop...i guess nothing can go wrong with the taste in the mamak anywhere..agree??

And tomorrow I'll be on foot around the area..and perhaps..take a route to the office..NUFFNANG BABEHH!! xD

The View right outside my window..facing Twintower and a lil bit of KL tower

The right hand side of the view

Inner room...still a lil bit unorganized that time..now is way better


And this is the "view" I'm talking about..haha...

Yup..You got it right...patriotic yo!! 1 Malaysia ads whole night!!

I have to say...Sorry boss...Gua suka sama pakatan...lu punya building banyak eyesore..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular