Leaderboard

Thursday 12 January 2012

Walking Round Town


It was a nice day..Woke up in the morning planning on travelling around KL by foot and of course...trying the route on how to go to the office.. Pumped up with the feeling, I CAN DO THIS! Walked around KL indeed...started routing to my office and counted the amount of time to reach (30mins)..Walked around the area of office to hunt for food to eat next time.. and checking out the bars around the area...Well,its in the afternoon so really nothing much to see there..

At 7pm..Meeting up with Alicia Thooi!!! woohoo...haha....So i went to bukit bintang to meet her up...But damn...Super blur bout the roads and stuff...eventhough i took the monorail..haha...met up with her finally and she took me around with the BF as well...Suren...a new friend made~! the one i heard alot from her yet this is the first time I've met him.. Well by the time I got back its almost 10.30 i assume...and yea...Already tired.. Here are some random pictures I've taken and Today's goal...Explore KL by car...God bless my toll and my sense of direction..haha...


I found this while walking one of the most deserted shopping mall..TRY GUESSING...



KEEP GUESSING!!


Its a tool for mati pucuk ppl...got no idea how it works man...haha...but looks like a pump to me

The outside look of the building(nuffnang)

and here you'll see bars whole stretch...

Front door of the office and the parking i see...is scary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular