Leaderboard

Friday 23 March 2012

Ad: Tiger Asian Music Festival


Do you guys remembered the last year's Tiger Asian Music Festival?? Some of you do...some of you don't...haha...Mostly some of you don't right?? Well so do I! But this year I'm hoping to be there coz...  LMF is featured in this Tiger Asian Music Festival and I got to tell you guys that LMF have indeed plays a huge part of my life. Especially when I'm angry of certain things and damnnnn.....Their music has been there for me.


If you understand...It makes sense right?


One of my favorite music from LMF! Hell yeah I'm CRAZY!!


So What I've not experienced was hearing them live and I really hope I'll be there to experience it! Not forgetting legendary Beyond as the highlight of the festival and hell yeah...It's gonna be a hell of an experience! However going alone is not gonna be as cool as a group.. So I hope all of you guys will be there and we can meet up right??haha.. ROCK ON PEOPLE!


Damn... Feeling like going to Kbox for a session now before going to the real thing..haha...

Would be grateful forever if you guys picked me!

This will be the link if some of you are considering on going or wants to know more about the festival. http://www.ilikeamf.com.my/



Details of the concert are as below:
Date: 14th April 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 6:30 pm onwards



No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular