Leaderboard

Monday 19 March 2012

Glimpse of surroundings

Indeed it's been a crazy week.. going all around to Vil Sern, Fern, Hong Weng, Yun Kat and others' convocation for 2 days in a row and 3 convocations....CRAZY!! But yet.. the amount of fun and memories we develop are just priceless and unforgettable. Before I forgets...Let's wish everyone that graduated a big congratulations and wishing each and everyone of you a great future ahead and please don't be picky on your job. If you haven't realise yet, throwing up the mortar board in the end signifies that you have finally graduated and at the same time, your loans, commitments, responsibilities are all tumbling down to you...So be ready people...haha... hard life ahead of you!!

It's been about 2months plus and yea, I'm still surviving in the company and I'm proud to say that I've learnt a lot from the company and I had a glimpse of what working life is. Indeed it's been a journey and I've made a decision to continue my journey after I finish my internship. I would willingly take this offer if they ready to accept me back and make this as an opportunity to make Nuffnang my stepping stone. Moving back a few steps, I have finally made up my mind to stay in Nom Nom Media as an Account Exec.. So yea, i'll be handling sales onwards.

Oh yea, I got a new mentor and she's awesome to the max... and a bunch of great colleagues!! Definitely more than just colleagues....awesome friends! Ever since I went to Nom nom...Life has been different to me and what I meant was I stayed up in the office ever later nowadays roughly bout 8-9pm and things are way different as the tasks are all on a new level of difficulties..Because of that, I'm telling myself to bring all my copy writing books to KL the next time I go back to Ipoh. It's time to get serious....

Sorry for not putting up and pictures and refurnishing my sentence structures and my english for this post...Just way too tired and I just remembered I've totally forgotten about writing my internship weekly report...I AM SO DEAD!!! signing off now...kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular