Leaderboard

Thursday 5 April 2012

U.B.F. Among the Clouds...


ALL RIGHT... This post is a little bit behind time but bare with me~~ The City of Entertainment among the clouds with shivering weather and misty air all around has brought me some wonderful memories before this and indeed they have done it again. Thanks alot Genting Highlands. We were invited to attend an awesome festival called United Nation of Beers Festival ! This event is basically exclusive for GentingCard members and bloggers. So yea, Wohoo!! We are actually invited to taste up to 50 types of beers available in the world and we are accompanied by like super hot girls! Basically..The best thing a man can ask for!

Now, I would glady like to extend my gratitude as well as a huge big thank you to Genting for being friendly and fine hospitalities they have provided to us! I have felt literally being spoilt by all they have offered! And as the night goes by us, me,Joel and Dylan (I personally calls him Dhong) got this hamsap aura going on out of no where and suddenly we are stalkers.. I have to tell it's not a proud thing but I can say she's irresistible to not take pictures with her! haha! Indeed it was the only night in my life that I got to take pictures with so many hot girls! Hmm...I think it's time I should release the pictures already..Haha! and here they are!

These two girls are awesome..But sadly I didn't know what beers they are selling but I'm assuming one of the new beers which I forgotten what's the name. I didn't liked the beer though and the bottle looks like a little bit bigger than Redbull's bottle. =/

Japanese beer Asahi does have a good taste in choosing their girls I believe. I find her cute so does Dhong.. Not so sure about Joel though...haha.... Apparently a friend of Dhong knows her..What a small world!

After tasting a few beers from both sides of the hall... Yea! They have two halls for the people there! One is with an awesome live band another would be a club setting with 2 Djs' I've seen.. And I find her cute.. Resulting in taking pictures with her...yay!!

                                      
Erm...Needless to say??^^v

                                     
This picture was taken when we were waiting for our first beer!

                                      
Joel seems happy + *yeah i like this chick* going on...haha....Juz kidding bro


Another pose for Asahi girl...Kinda like this picture though
Yeap! Hottest policewoman you'll ever find! Apparently she's also one of friend's friend...=.=dammit

She is one of the girl I would kinda feel intimidated to take photos with? She's so freaking tall!!!
This picture is by accident and remember the girl I was talking about? uh hmm....SHE'S THE ONE!!!

The reason why I took this picture....Does she reminds you of someone?? 
*Hint* a wife of someone who eats spinach and gets super strong...



Been wanting to take a picture with her almost the whole night but unfortunately she's been surrounded by a lottttt of uncles.....=/ Is my taste so uncle-ish or its just she's hot??@@"



THIS.....THIS IS.....MY FAVOURITE PICTURE!!!
hehe....looks how she pose with her straps?? damnn...
I believe this might just be the last time we'll see each other...huk huk.....

So yea....it was a great journey and event for all of us I believe and what can I say... Loving my internship! haha..... hope you guys enjoy the reading and this post....kinda too much chicks going on isn't it?? oh well.....awesomeeeeeee









No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular