Leaderboard

Monday 9 April 2012

Zouk it is!



Let me start of with a gratitude thanks to both Digi and Zouk for giving me a chance to go Zouk@Sepang! Indeed it was an honour and a special thanks to Anne Cheah for giving me the tickets! <3






As a first timer in Sepang, I didn't know that the journey to Sepang could be that far! O.O but yea it was indeed a great place to held these kinda events as its secluded from housing areas. Anyhow, this post is gonna be long and filled with pictures most of the time and on a side note.. My friends actually told me that the chicks in Zouk@Sepang are much more prettier compared to the ones in UBF Genting.. I might as well say....All but ONE!heeeeeeeeeeeeeee




Let's move on with the event, as I entered the place there's this thing that keeps bugging me which is up til now, I couldn't really figure out the differences between a VIP and a regulars' privileges.. I mean I don't really felt it at all =/  unless the line up registration...aahhh...that would a great help as well...xD



To my suprise...the crowd was awesome and full of sweat!!! God knows how many DNAs I've collected throughout the event but people were awesome and friendly.. It's all for the music man...all for the music!



Having said that among all Djs' there....I noticed that Angger Dimas was actually quite talented and he did rocked the crowd with his stuff! Here are some pictures just to prove I was there! haha....

The crowd still looks small when we arrived...It was roughly 8plus when we reached..


Iron Man came in and the whole crowd was so SHOCKED that all of us starting Jumping and smiling... *.*Just kidding~ xD




TyDi ain't bad as well!! 


The crowd gets bigger as the clock hits 11pm and people tend not to move from the place they were standing instead they actually sat on the damn floor! What the hell....if you get exhausted go out and get some fresh air instead!



I have to "bermuka tebal" abit.... I think I got some pretty awesome pictures just using my free sony digicam...XD



Angger Dimas was giving us a great time with full swing dubstep all around and damn he did GOOD!

The best bobby burns picture I had though =/ 

Some lighting showcast!

This is where Afrojack finally came out and took over control the show like a boss #mostgayaDJever!

PARTAYYYYY PEEPS!!!!

*insert dubstep music here*

So it was a happening event that all of us did enjoyed....haha!! We went back earlier just to prevent the massive jam later on... and this is where I'm signing off.. Thanks again for reading a part of my life in this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular