Leaderboard

Thursday 3 May 2012

Ad: Advance Samsung Galaxy S!

As much as you guys knew... I have got myself a new gadget and so far it's being kind to me... not mentioning the battery consumption...haha.. It's crazy how much battery you put it in... it's still gonna drain it all within a day!! But yet again... I was told that the phone is wanted by a lot of people but yet it's kind of pricey.. Hmm... 

Very much true as I bought my current phone using loan from my very own dad! haha.... But among all phones in the family of Samsung.. There is this little guy behind the curtain a little bit shy being overshadowed by her few sisters as well as the coming younger brother S III as all are eagerly waiting for.... is this GALAXY S ADVANCE! 

Celcom has came out with it's new plan for those who are looking at a stylish and powerful at the same time android phone WITH AN AFFORDABLE PRICE! haha.... trust me... this is a phone that will instantly makes you a part of the smartphone world without outsmarting your wallet! If you don't believe me... have a look at their plans!! 

Samsung GALAXY S Advance
RRP : RM1,299
Celcom Exec 50 + Mobile Internet Basic
Celcom Exec 50 + Mobile Internet Advance
Celcom Exec 250
Monthly Commitment
RM88
RM108
RM250
Data FUP
1GB
3GB
5GB
12 months contract
RM978
RM948
RM768
18 months contract
RM918
RM878
RM598
What more... it's by Celcom! They are the best at what they do!  If  you're tired of getting to places where all advertising misleads you, Celcom has the best network throughout Malaysia! I believe hutan hutan also can get!! Seriously.... Apa lagi you mau??!!! more inquiries or things you would like to find out... click it here..  or heck.... http://www.celcom.com.my/smartphonesgo to the nearest celcom shop.... ASK THEM!

1 comment:

Large Rectangular