Leaderboard

Monday 30 April 2012

Ad: Juz Kol


So when's the last time you called your loved ones and you talk on the phone for hours? I believe those that are in long distance rship will understand this a lot! The person you missed so much finally took an effort to call you and sometimes, and while you're at it, you take turns to call each other back.. I know right.... those small little gestures....just reminds you of your loved ones. Just the thought of hearing the voice of the person is enough to take you through the day and at times, just a call you can change a person's life...well, wouldn't be that serious but hey, you'll definitely change a person's day.. I remember the time when I was young and I had this puppy love going on, damn..... heck we could talk so much on the phone, curi-curi call during the ungodly hours and talk for hours....but when we met up....It's allllllll awwwkkkkwarrddddd....hahaha....
 
Stories aside, sometimes a simple phone call will just change a person's hard day 180degrees and you'll give a special gift that is not worth any currency.... A SMILE! seriously....it's really irreplaceable! So... to all who are reading this... I would like to share this with you! Celcom is making the 1st of May which is today a Juz Kol DAY! a day to where you drop all of your to do list and grab that phone you've been pressing all day long...to call up the people you cherished the most and yet been taking the advantage of not asking how are they... Do it peeps! It's totally worth it.... a few cents to make a person happy and felt cherish....that is like pffft.....need me to say more?!

I'm going to call all the people I miss today and all the credits goes to XPAX for reminding me of my loved ones I once taken advantage of. So yea!!! Let's make this a trend by sharing this on your Facebook and Twitter!! have fun guys and have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular