Leaderboard

Saturday 26 May 2012

The Mouthful Sigh

Six years of friendship,
One and a half years of wonderful memories,
Uncountable laughter,

Has become something different now...

It feels more of like...

Immeasurable emptiness,
Uncountable loss of a companion,
More than a liter of tears,

A shocking news came to us like a smack on the face with the feeling of a lightning strike straight to the heart. Do tell me if there is a machine or even a doctor has a cure for that as I would like arrange a meeting or even spend a fortune for the medic. The date was 22/5/2012 in the afternoon about 3plus was really an unforgettable moment in my life leaving a scar and welcoming emptiness to me. Dearest friend Kee Siew Pik, you have been in my life for about 1 and a half year during high school and counting down the years we were friends, the amount of memories we had....was more like a centurion one.

I was very angry and sad when I first hear the news thinking why wouldn't you at the very least leak some hint out to us that you were sick..But realization of your strong character as you always have been, I completely understood why. As much as I wanted to stop thinking, the heart aches for you inside and indeed it's my very first experience losing a close friend of your age and its TRUELY HARD!

I'm wishing for more time , I'm also wishing for a time machine, even wishing for more time for my friends and family, wishing for a suitable time where everyone can gather up and have a great hang out time! A simple advice but often taken advantage of to all of you.. Always Cherish the People around you and always Make time for your love and important ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular