Leaderboard

Sunday 1 July 2012

Tomorrow Remains a Mystery

Let's start of with how was your day yesterday? was it a great one? or was it just pure miserable? But knowing Malaysians, most of them will just say "So-So lar" or "Oklarr". And what about my yesterday? Well, knowing what happened be it exciting or just plain routine, I'm looking forward to what is going to happen tomorrow.

I'm in a new work place now and so far, it's a very new interesting experience to be at. Things I've have taken granted for last time, I'm missing them now but none-the-less, it's great to really learn from ground zero again reminding myself the roots of things when they first started off to be more simplified and more manual. I have learnt so much in these few days ( It's now my 3rd week). This free lance job that will only last for 2months and seeing the whole plan in place, I can't wait for all the challenges to come, I wonder how my future self will be solving all these matters and making sure everything in order so I won't screw it up. As I'm writing this, I do hope everyone is doing great and if there is any wall in your pathway, don't turn back but figure a way to overcome that wall. Be an overcomer and for once, achieve something for your own life. A moment in life when I was about to give up, my ex mentor who is also one of my closest friend back in the old place told me this.

If you don't stay strong and fight for it, someone younger than you who wants it more than you or someone that hungers it more than you, they will do your work! Sooner or rather, you'll watch everyone overtaking you in life, going 1 step ahead of you or further. You'll end up staying there forever.

Well, not the exact words but yea it carries the same weight. This was indeed a wake up call for me. Me being all whiny and a bitchy princess about so many things finally came to reality that I have to be hard working and STOP COMPLAINING how life used to be and start coming out from my own comfort zone. I have to thank her deep down in my heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular