Leaderboard

Thursday 16 May 2013

[Contest] The new Inspiring Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™

Beneficial post I would say this is! A little bit of hard sell already am I? I won't be if you continue reading.

I believe all of us do know the famous trance DJ Teisto aka "Tijs" right? I'm a fan of him since the day I started listening to trance. How long have it been since the last rave/party you guys went? Quite some time ago isn't it? The last for me would be the FMFA and I'm sort of having some craving by now. 

The last time DJ Teisto came to Malaysia was few years back and I enjoyed every freaking second of that party! and what I love the most is that he's featured now in this advert clip. Have a look!




We all know that Teisto are famous for huge ass rave and party rocking and trust me you do not want to screw up! 

This clip actually attracts the hell out of me when the  Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™ were used as a TURNTABLE! Now that is something you don't see everyday. It's so freaking ultraportable and since it has Touch Centric going on, god damn you can actually scratch that damn screen like how you do it with a turntable. Of course all you need is that Virtual DJ software installed. In that clip, our beloved DJ were too busy getting his way back up the stage, Ultrabook™. Inspired by Intel saved the day with no hassle at all! Notice how the battery actually lasted for almost a whole day! Nuts I would say but definitely a die for battery life!

What distinguish this Ultrabook with others is that this unique feature of able to detach or Detachable Monitor to be  precise. You can use it with keyboard if you love to feel the keyboard while you type or even as a tablet when you don't even have time to sit down.

Nonetheless, I have yet to get my hands on one of this ultrabook but with the features and specs, I'll be heading to the nearest Acer Outlets real soon! Perhaps if Acer is being nice and luck is on my side, I might actually own one and share my experience with you guys on the Acer Aspire P3!

Less talking, head on to their website to check out the all new Acer Aspire P3 Convertible Ultrabook™ at http://www.acer.com/aspirep3/en_UK/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular