Leaderboard

Monday 5 March 2012

A new Perspective of Myself



Hey, It's been awhile since I wrote anything here. It's week 7-8 now....Happened alot of things in the office I would say. There are good times and bad times but mostly awesome moments. I have to say this again in this post that the people in the office are awesome and well, they have been the friendliest people that I've ever met but none the less every person has their weaknesses. Oh yea, I like my mentor a lot as she has been truly kind to me in my shortcomings even though her new favourite hobby would be bullying me and she's younger than me. haha!! I have to say she is the best in what she do!

The two beautiful girls sitting next to me. Sofea and amayying a.k.a my Mentor

My Team Leader (Mama Bird of Churp2 Team)

The Churp2 Team..Well few missing people in these picture.

Sue and Rachel.. Awesome peeps!! <3


Notsohappy stuff : For example, first time in my life someone that came in the first day actually believes that it's funny to make fun of me as an intern despite my age. If you sir were in schooling days, I wud say that you'll would just be on your knees saying sorry to me and regretted the words you say. I am not bragging about that but I am capable of doing that. Just sadly, I recognize my position, responsibilities and I respect people in the office. I will not result in violence just because your parents did not do their duty in watching your bloody mouth.

I have to apologies for making all of you hearing my deep thoughts. But yea..it's my blog!! ngek ngek ngek... Note to self : Will not back down again if you take another shot on me instead I would pawn your fuckin' gayass till your hair dropped off. Rant enuf. No more questions!

What can you go wrong with these bunch of awesome people in your life?? *ruining my car*


Anyway... At the current moment of my life, I have just realised that I am not growing any younger and I can literally see that shit just got real. I mean like it or not, commitments and responsibilities are bound to tie you up! Being myself I know very well that laziness and carefree attitude I have for ages now, it's about time I need to throw it out from the window and for once in my life, achieve something. Career to start with I would say and this is where the bell rings in me. I have found that as much as I want to focus on my career achievement, I believe that having a relationship might be a hassle.

Is it just me or some of you think so as well? Yes it is weird having me saying all these but it is true.. Until or unless I found a girl that truely understands where I am standing and will not be in my way or walks along with me in this path, I would not consider having a relationship.



I have the power!!!! 


This will not be the music to the ears for most of the girls and some people might even find this offensive, mean,unromantic or even me being sucky at multitasking/can't handle my own responsibilities but what I'm trying to say is instead of lying to your face, I can't do it. I am that ignorant to this.


So yea..I am very curious if there is anyone out there are on the same page as me. Would love to talk more but sadly.. I think this post will stop here.. Next post perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular