Leaderboard

Thursday 8 March 2012

Another new experience in Internship

As the title being said, I can't wait for another experience in my Internship again! Yayyy to that! Now basically, I only have roughly a month left in my internship and as I have said in the earlier post about the Nom Nom Media. Mimi gave me a shot anyway and I have been told to switch over to Nom Nom media in the coming week. So yea, I'm full of mixed feelings now both positive and negative but I'm gonna stick to positive at the moment. Rolling back a few moments ago where I called my mom up and asked bout her opinion and she awaken me by saying don't worry much bout the performance and stuff yet as I'm still in my internship period and be in successful or not working in the sales department, I still have time to choose after the period. After that, it kind of makes me slow down a little bit thinking that yea, I still can choose and treat the sales training as an experience anyway if it really comes down to changing my desires.

Well yea, Hoping all the best at the moment and can't wait to earn more than what I'm getting now as a Cheap Labor. HAHA!! It's gonna be Friday in two more hours and I can't wait for it!! I'm going back to Ipoh for the weekend and eat some cheap good food hopefully have some time to visit friends in Kampar as well. Will update you guys soon if there is any progress or exciting things to share to you guys! Just a short one today! Take good care people as many are getting sick these few days. Enjoy your days in life and have a great weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular