Leaderboard

Tuesday 13 March 2012

St. Patrick's Day 2012


Alright Party people!!I bet most of you already know what is coming around the corner! I believe this event is everyone's looking forward event throughout the year where we all celebrates the greenish day with all the huge ass pints of beers.. But none the less, it's a whole new level of celebration for this year. Aside from all the crazy drinking and dancing, Guinness has called us to join them in making 7th of March 2012 ‘The Friendliest Day of the Year’ and guess what?! Malaysia will also be participating in this event and it's held in Changkat Kuala Lumpur!





Allow me to take you to the imagination of boozes of beers at prices you'll be willing to spend all night long, the chance of meeting up the girl of you dreams there or hooking up with a hunk that makes you salivate capable of flooding the place! You guys might think I'm just making it up but then again, who knows right? It's never impossible for all these in this kinda Events right?





Even so you might not be interested as what I've mentioned, if you decides to go there just to spend your weekend with you friends, spend some quality time to catch up or go out on a date.. you will be automatically get to be in Guinness World of Records. I mean is there ANY REASON why you shouldn't be there?


If you've noticed that the event is called Friendliest Day of the Year and some of you will be guessing what will I be doing.. hah hah hah....I will be giving each and everyone a free hugs, dancing around making a fool of myself, checking out hot girls (Hamsap face), Obama face if I've seen anyone doing things are more "happening" than me and of course a huge ass smile is a must from me... why so cincai you might ask and I would reply..Sometimes in life.. A simple hug is all we need to keep us going. So yea...that is what I will give to everyone on that day! 


WAIT....One thing before we finish this off is where how you can be part of the Guinness World of Record.... Register yourself here!! and is how it looks like....








So what you gotta do is wear as greenish as you can and be there! Awesomeness enough???!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular