Leaderboard

Tuesday 6 March 2012

My wants~




Lets start off with something sexy and mouth watering for boys and jealousy for the girls. Now now..Don't they have long and toned legs??Damn!!! haha! Anyway.. in the mean time, I am really trying hard not to give in to my desire of getting a Galaxy Note or Iphone 4s .... Still cant choose between these two actually and at the same time I got no money...DAMNNNN... Eventually the poison finally caught me...Sigh...

Hate this feeling that once your brain tells you that your wants becomes like a need, it just won't stop bugging you until you get that item and regret it RIGHT AFTER YOU WALKED OUT FROM THE SHOP.. Isn't that true? I can so relate to girls now..haha... Bitch please...

Talking bout girls, I still remember the day where all my colleagues found out about this on-line shopping page Zalora and literally abandon ship and each and everyone spontaneously log on to the website and started shopping. You have to believe me that my eyes were literally O.O haha...I'm not judging because if I were to judge, I'm judging myself as well coz I have this impulsive buying problem as well. So yea, current wants : Note/Iphone and Interchangeable Lens Camera. I know right? I GOT A DSLR ALREADY...haha...YOU SEE THE PROBLEM HERE??!!



Note to self: Advice from dad was even you earn a million but you spend a million and 1 dollar... It's still pointless! Such Wise WORDS seriously.

Lets move on I would say as I have no intention on staying long in this topic that will continue to mindfuck me and bring me through all the torture. Let's talk about Internship!

Now that would be more fun to talk about. PART II begins!

Today Sheng Wang came by and I was like Whaaaaaaaaaatttt....What are you doing here man?! Apparently this ex classmate from uni of mine came to do an interview with Boss. He works for Capital TV now and with him was Cay Kuijpers! The hot sexy with awesome personality Model from CLive 2009 babe.. She's from Philippines and damn her English very the FANTASTIK!

Pictures to prove! 


This is her if you ask Mr Google


Some of her shots



And this as well!



When I was talking to her, my mouth just went heavy on me and I believe my first impression just disappear macam David Blaine sial. But none the less, she's cool and really a nice person to talk to! She just started with Capital TV and I hope all the best for her. Oh! in case you guys are wondering why the hack Capital Tv is in our office.. ABUDEN?! Nuffnang masuk TV lar!! and we will be in the first episode!! #Awesomeness

Hmm.. Zooming in to my more personal thoughts in internship. Mimi (my HR manager) asked me whether I have thought of continue working in the Orange office or not and I said yes I did. So she was planning to put me in Nom Nom Media which is the Sales Department for Nuffnang and Churp2 and I said it's cool. However, at the moment, Sales position are full and she told me she's trying hard to slot me in. I wonder will it be a success and if she goes to a lot of trouble to put me in to sales, would I perform good enough? and I get to choose to continue doing what I'm doing at the moment, be in sales or doing advertisement operation/ ad ops. Let's see how it goes. Not all things will usually go as planned and I'm leaving it to God to this. He knows better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular