Leaderboard

Sunday 29 April 2012

When the Sun Sets

So it begins.. you'll take a shower and head out for dinner or have a lovely home cook meal. Wash up the dishes and get yourself comfy with the couch and grab the Astro controller(BTW, Did you know Astro won the award for Best of the Best for Putra Awards and they are giving all users to view ALL channels for 10 days which ends on 5th May). 

Little did you realised you got bored of the channels and it's only 9pm... Oh damn it... IT'S SATURDAY AND I'M BORED TO DEATH.. and so you looked at your phone and you saw your friend will be at a bar nearby..well, it's Ipoh anyway..ANYWHERE IS NEAR compared to KL. Do you agree??
So you head down there to meet her and her friends and oh my..you enjoyed yourself! FYI : It was my first time touching all the camera apps on my phone so forgive me if it ain't that nice...xD



This is Girlbe the "China" mui...haha....always being mistaken....

My Biattchh forcing people to help her camwhore...tsk tsk

Made a new friend yesterday and it's Michelle....She crazily loves to harrass Mabel...O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular