Leaderboard

Friday 13 April 2012

Almost just almost

Just a blink of an eye it has been 3 months for me in KL...well, at least for me.. Been trying my best as what I was doing in my internship and I think it paid off. I guess my marks were quite good even though I was not told the exact amount but according to my beloved mama mentor Jestina, I did above average... Well, that's what actually motivates me more! and I'm glad to hear that.


What I'm about to say is that It's been a great experience working in Nuffnang and my gratitude reaches to each and every single Nuffies for being such kind and helpful humans to me. A very special shoutout to Mikaela/amayying/may ying for seriously being my friend where I can really talked to about random stuff, teaching me so much stuff despite my stupid questions at times.. Michelle Teh for being my team leader that takes really good care of me and also giving me opportunities to learn! Jestina for being a lovely mother of Sales team that really really pushes me and giving me so much work that helps me sharpens my idea generating skills. If ever I have a chance to work again in Nuffnang Sales team I really wished I could be under her once again! Lydia, Yee Hou, Sofea, Sabrina, Willy for bullying me so often making it as if I'm a laughter tool!! haha... but hey, I do wish I can make all of your days a little bit more funny!Andrew Koo for being my buddy in everything..such an awesome dude to hang out with.. Farah, Anne, Thara and Sue not forgetting Joel Wong as well for always being there to make my days full of rainbows. Yuen for training me up as well and actually indirectly training me on how to meet deadlines.. So much people to appreciate!! Boss Tim for being cool and friendly as well Michelle Wong aka Mimipie for hiring and giving me a chance to learn in Nuffnang itself! Not mentioning all the super duper free goodies Nuffnang has given me! Free tickets to movie screenings(get to brag about movies where people havn't watched yet) Free tickets to most events...HOW COOL IS THAT?!


FREAKING FACEBOOK JACKED TO THE MAX when I forgot to lock my computer when I went for lunch!!!

Seriously it has been an awesome journey.. I have witness so much! Participated so much in the company that   I have seen how the working life is way much better compared to other corporate companies are. There are ups and downs in working life. I have experienced my first scolding/tegur in my working life which proves that I am normal and I'm not almighty. I have learnt to deal with stress when meeting Yuen's deadline(appreciate that alot) Being humble and learning not to burn bridges in your life. Seen and heard things happening in the office and actually looking at my colleagues handling stressful stuffs.  




There are four more days excluding the weekend left in this orange office and I can't wait to get back in it IF I'm confirmed. I would make myself clear that when I'm officially joining the team, I would try my very best to make the place a better place to be and lighten up people's burden..of course get a better life for my own as well. One have to make a living and live life in satisfaction.

To all Nuffies, If ever I have offended anyone by any chance without my knowledge, please do forgive me... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular