Leaderboard

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Dementia

Yes! I am finally out from university! I have finished every single shyte there is to offer to me! perhaps Masters next stop...hmm.....Perhaps somewhere down the road who knows right? But at the moment, Imma work my ass off just to get a living for myself first!

Now now...there's a lot of things running in my mind and it's driving me nuts..Life is just so uncertain and a lot of times we have to take a leap of faith to keep on going. It's been 5 days since I'm back at my hometown and I have to say..I am not used to IT!!! I still wakes up early in the morning though and most of the time, I have no idea where to start my day. So I guess it's almost time to get back to KL and jump start my career life.

I've been thinking a lot to get a new mobile phone as my current one really really.....kinda killing me softly. So I brace myself , do or die preparation to ask my dad to allow giving me a certain money first to get the phone and I'll pay him back as I work. It was a good idea but to pitch this to my dad kinda takes a lot of balls and preparation to be honest! He's every ready to shoot you down any time anywhere!

But then again.... I guess I managed to persuade him in getting one!!! YAY!!!! and Ta da~! it's here!!!!!!

Wanted pink kolorrrrrr but mom gave me the super scary cockstare@@"

This phone has been driving me so crazy these 2 days cost even though it's still an android but it's so new!!!! and there's a lot of chinese apps which the shop installed for me...DARN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Large Rectangular